Women's 6 Inch Insulated Leather Safety Work Boots Steel Toe Composite Plated With Anti Slip SolesRegular price
- Will be in stock after
Lace up for comfort and safety you can rely on. These six inch work boots have been crafted from genuine nubuck leather and reinforced with triple stitching for lasting durability. Equipped with protective steel toes and composite plates to keep feet safe from overhead, puncture and electrical hazards. Duratoe® PU exterior toe guards provide additional protection against jobsite hazards and wear and tear. Heavily treaded Tarantula Anti-Slip® rubber outsoles ensure superior traction for slip prevention on oily, wet and uneven surfaces. Lightweight 200g T-Max® insulation helps boost heat retention when working outdoors on cooler days. Breathable and moisture wicking Cambrelle® mesh linings with FreshTech® anti-odor treatment keep feet feeling dry and smelling fresh throughout your work day. Soft foam padded ankle collars and tongues ensure extra comfort in areas of friction and rubbing. Removable quadruple density insoles and cushioning PU midsoles for lightweight comfort throughout your work day. Heavily treaded Tarantula Anti-Slip® rubber outsoles ensure superior traction for slip prevention on oily, wet and uneven surfaces. Also available in eight inch profile.
Genuine nubuck leather uppers, Cambrelle® mesh lining, PU midsoles, rubber outsoles.
CSA (Canadian Standards Association) Grade 1 steel toes and composite plates. Puncture resistant. Electric shock resistant. Duratoe® PU toe guards.
CSA Grade 1 steel toe cap withstands impacts of 125 joules (92.19 lbs foot force).
Sole puncture protection
Composite plates for sole puncture protection in heavy work environments where sharp objects are present.
Electrical Shock Resistant
Electrical shock resistant soles and heels protect against live electrical hazards.
Tarantula Anti-Slip® high traction rubber outsoles help prevent slipping on wet and oily surfaces.
T-Max® 200g thermal insulation. A lightweight, hypo-allergenic insulation that provides warmth without the bulk and allows moisture to move away from the body to help regulate your body temperature.
Abrasion resistant Duratoe® PU toe guards for superior durability that withstands wear and tear.
- CSA Green Triangle: Puncture resistant composite safety plate and CSA Grade 1 certified steel toe cap. For use in industrial environments where there is a puncture hazard from nails or other sharp objects, particularly in the construction industry.
- Grade 1 Certified Toe Cap: Protective steel toe cap designed to withstand impacts up to 125 joules (or 92.19 lbs foot of force).
- Sole Puncture Protection: Puncture resistant composite safety plates designed to withstand a force of not less than 1200 Newtons (270 pounds) and for cracking at not less than 1.5million flexes.
- CSA White Rectangle: Electrical shock-resistant soles and heels capable of withstanding an application of 18,000 volts, with outsoles intended to provide a secondary source of electric shock-resistance protection to the wearer against live electrical hazards.
- T-Max® Insulation: A lightweight, hypo-allergenic insulation that provides warmth without the bulk. Made with a combination of high performance fibers that regulate the temperature of your feet and allow moisture and excess heat to escape.
- Tarantula Anti-Slip®: Outsoles that provide the ultimate in slip protection by using a unique tread pattern and an advanced rubber compound to increase friction and push liquids out from underfoot for incredible grip on wet, soapy, oily and greasy surfaces.
- Duratoe®: A durable molded toe cap applied to the outside of the work boot to increase the life of the toe area of the boot.
- FreshTech®: A safe and invisible antimicrobial treatment that inhibits the growth of fungi, mold, and mildew, in addition to odor causing bacteria to keep feet smelling fresh.