Helly Hansen Workwear
Men's Thor Boa Athletic Safety Work Shoes Composite Toe With Anti Slip SolesRegular price
- Will be in stock after
Sleek and sporty work shoes with protective ASTM F2413-11 composite toes to keep busy feet safe from falling and electrical hazards. Scratch resistant microfiber uppers are easy to clean and durable Helcore toe caps and heel counters provide additional protection against daily wear and tear. High traction rubber outsoles help maintain grip on slick and uneven surfaces. Full length PU insoles and double density phylon midsoles provide superior comfort and shock absorption. Equipped with the Boa® Closure System consisting of steel lace, nylon guides and a mechanical reel designed to give you a perfect fit with the simple turn of a knob for improved comfort, security and convenience. Soft foam padded ankle collars and tongues ensure extra comfort in areas of friction and rubbing. Styled in all black for an understated modern look.
Microfiber uppers, PU insoles, phylon midsoles, rubber outsoles.
ASTM F2413-11 composite toes with I/75 impact rating and C/75 compression rating. Protective electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Composite toe caps meet ASTM F2413-11 standard for protective footwear. Made from a lightweight non-metallic elastomeric material that is lightweight and will not conduct heat or electricity.
Electrical Hazard Resistant
ASTM-F2413-11 standard approved electrical shock resistant soles and heels protect against live electrical hazards.
Full length PU insoles, cushioning double density phylon midsoles and high traction rubber outsoles.
Abrasion resistant Helcor toe caps and heel counters for superior durability that withstands wear and tear.
Slip and oil resistant rubber outsoles for traction on wet and slick surfaces.
General purpose, trades, warehousing, manufacturing.
- ASTM F2413-11 Composite Toe: Safety composite toe caps made from a non-metallic elastomeric material that will not conduct heat or electricity and meet or exceed the ASTM F2413-11 standard for protective footwear.
- I/75 Impact Rating: ASTM F2413-11 approved Class I/75 protective footwear retains a 1/2 inch or greater clearance after a nominal impact of 75 pounds of foot force.
- C/75 Compression Rating: ASTM F2413-11 approved Class C/75 protective footwear retains a 1/2 inch after compression of 2,500 lbs or greater.
- Electrical Hazard Resistant: Meets ASTM-F2413-11 standard for electrical shock-resistant soles and heels capable of withstanding an application of 18,000 volts, with outsoles intended to provide a secondary source of electric shock-resistance protection to the wearer against the hazards from an incidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Capable of withstanding the application of 18,000 volts at 60 hertz for one minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of one milliampere under dry conditions.
- Boa® Closure System: Proprietary closure system of steel lace, nylon guides and a mechanical reel designed to address the long list of deficiencies in traditional closures. Get a perfect fit with the simple turn of a knob, free of stretch, weight and hassles of old fashioned closures. Enjoy a significantly improved level of comfort along with durability, lightweight, fast and convenient operation and on-the-fly adjustment.
- Anti-Slip Soles: Slip and oil resistant rubber outsoles for improved traction on wet and slick surfaces.