Men's 8 Inch Waterproof Leather Safety Work Boots Steel Toe Plated with Anti Slip SolesRegular price
Designed for durability in tough working conditions, these leather safety boots are ideal for heavy duty trades and construction workers. Equipped with ASTM F2413-11 steel toes and plates to protect hard working feet from overhead, puncture and electrical hazards. Durable full grain leather uppers with abrasion resistant rubber toe guards have been designed to prevent wear and tear. Soft foam padded ankle collars and tongues ensure extra comfort in areas of friction and rubbing. Designed with a 100% waterproof barrier to the elements that keeps water out while allowing body-generated moisture to escape. Breathable and moisture wicking mesh linings keep feet feeling fresh and dry. Flexible PU welt construction and rubber midsoles are lightweight and shock absorbing to prevent foot and leg fatigue. Heavily treaded rubber outsoles ensure superior traction for slip prevention on slick and uneven surfaces.
Genuine full grain leather uppers, mesh lining, PU welt, rubber midsoles, rubber outsoles, rubber toe guards.
ASTM F2413-11 steel toes with I/75 impact rating and C/75 compression rating to provide protection for the toe area. Made from non-corrosive steel. Protective electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Electrical Hazard Resistant
ASTM-F2413-11 standard approved electrical shock resistant soles and heels protect against live electrical hazards.
Sole puncture protection
Steel plates for sole puncture protection in heavy work environments where sharp objects are present.
Slip and oil resistant rubber outsoles with heavy treads for traction on wet surfaces.
100% waterproof and breathable protection from wet conditions.
Lightweight design with flexible PU welt construction and shock absorbing rubber midsoles for superior comfort. High traction rubber outsoles.
Abrasion resistant rubber toe guards for superior durability that withstands wear and tear.
- ASTM F2413-11 Steel Toe: Safety steel toe caps made from a non-corrosive steel that meet or exceed the ASTM F2413-11 standard for protective footwear.
- I/75 Impact Rating: ASTM F2413-11 approved Class I/75 protective footwear retains a 1/2 inch or greater clearance after a nominal impact of 75 pounds of foot force.
- C/75 Compression Rating: ASTM F2413-11 approved Class C/75 protective footwear retains a 1/2 inch after compression of 2,500 lbs or greater.
- Electrical Hazard Resistant: Meets ASTM-F2413-11 standard for electrical shock-resistant soles and heels capable of withstanding an application of 18,000 volts, with outsoles intended to provide a secondary source of electric shock-resistance protection to the wearer against the hazards from an incidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Capable of withstanding the application of 18,000 volts at 60 hertz for one minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of one milliampere under dry conditions.
- Waterproof: Designed with a 100% waterproof and breathable innovation that acts as an impenetrable barrier to the elements while allowing body-generated moisture to escape. A waterproof barrier is laminated to the underside of the outer material and a durable water repellent treatment is applied on the outside.
- Anti-Slip Soles: Outsoles that provide superior slip protection by using a heavy tread pattern and an advanced rubber compound to increase friction and push liquids out from underfoot for incredible grip on wet, soapy, oily and greasy surfaces.
- Abrasion Resistant Toe Guards: Durable rubber toe caps applied to the outside of the work boots to increase the life of the toe area of the boots.
Customer Service & Warranty
Contact Us: For questions and order inquiries, please email us.
Warranty: Our products are guaranteed to last. If you aren't 100% satisfied, we've got you covered for up to 100 days on manufacturer defects.