Women's Streamside Slip On Chelsea Style Leather Ankle Work Boots Steel Toe Plated With Anti Slip SolesRegular price $45
Classic workwear style at its best, these slip-on Chelsea style ankle work boots have been crafted from genuine nubuck leather for lasting durability you can rely on. Equipped with ASTM-F2413-11 protective steel toes and plates to keep feet safe from overhead, puncture and electrical hazards. Designed with functional gusseted elastic side panels for a flexible foot-hugging fit that is a breeze to slip on and off. Slip and oil resistant PU rubber outsoles provide superior traction on wet, oily and uneven surfaces. Removable PU insoles and lightweight PU injected midsoles and outsoles for lasting comfort and shock absorption on long days. Timeless and casual good looks like these make these boots the perfect choice for every day wear, whether you are hard at work or pairing them with your favorite jeans on your day off.
Genuine nubuck leather uppers with elastic side panels, PU insoles, midsoles and outsoles.
ASTM F2413-11 steel toes with I/75 impact rating and C/75 compression rating to provide protection for the toe area. Made from non-corrosive steel. Protective electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Electrical Hazard Resistant
ASTM-F2413-11 standard approved electrical shock resistant soles and heels protect against live electrical hazards.
Sole puncture protection
Steel plates for sole puncture protection in heavy work environments where sharp objects are present.
Slip and oil resistant PU rubber outsoles with heavy treads for traction on wet surfaces.
General purpose, construction, trades, warehousing, manufacturing, gardening, casual wear.
- ASTM F2413-11 Steel Toe: Safety steel toe caps made from a non-corrosive steel that meet or exceed the ASTM F2413-11 standard for protective footwear.
- I/75 Impact Rating: ASTM F2413-11 approved Class I/75 protective footwear retains a 1/2 inch or greater clearance after a nominal impact of 75 pounds of foot force.
- C/75 Compression Rating: ASTM F2413-11 approved Class C/75 protective footwear retains a 1/2 inch after compression of 2,500 lbs or greater.
- Electrical Hazard Resistant: Meets ASTM-F2413-11 standard for electrical shock-resistant soles and heels capable of withstanding an application of 18,000 volts, with outsoles intended to provide a secondary source of electric shock-resistance protection to the wearer against the hazards from an incidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Capable of withstanding the application of 18,000 volts at 60 hertz for one minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of one milliampere under dry conditions.
- Slip Resistant Soles: Heavily treaded PU rubber outsoles for superior traction on wet and oily surfaces to prevent slips and falls.