Men's 529 8 Inch Insulated Waterproof Leather Safety Work Boots Steel Toe PlatedRegular price $105
Designed for durability in tough working conditions, these leather safety boots are ideal for heavy duty trades and construction workers. Equipped with steel toes and plates to protect hard working feet from overhead, puncture and electrical hazards. Durable full grain leather uppers with abrasion resistant Duratoe® TPU exterior toe guards have been designed to prevent wear and tear. Soft foam padded ankle collars and tongues ensure extra comfort in areas of friction and rubbing. Designed with Hyper-Dri® HD3 technology for a 100% waterproof barrier to the elements that allows body-generated moisture to escape to keep feet dry. Breathable and moisture wicking Dri-Tec® mesh linings with FreshTech® anti-odor treatment keep feet feeling fresh all day. Lightweight 200g T-Max® insulation helps boost heat retention when working outdoors on cooler days. Flexible PU welt construction and rubberlon midsoles are lightweight and shock absorbing to prevent foot and leg fatigue. Heavily treaded Tarantula Anti-Slip® rubber outsoles ensure superior traction for slip prevention on slick and uneven surfaces.
Genuine full grain leather uppers, mesh lining, PU welt, rubberlon midsoles, rubber outsoles.
CSA (Canadian Standards Association) Grade 1 steel toes and plates. Puncture resistant. Electric shock resistant. Duratoe® TPU toe guards.
CSA Grade 1 steel toe cap withstands impacts of 125 joules (92.19 lbs foot force).
Sole puncture protection
Steel plates for sole puncture protection in heavy work environments where sharp objects are present.
Electrical Shock Resistant
Electrical shock resistant soles and heels protect against live electrical hazards.
Hyper-Dri® HD3 provides 100% waterproof and breathable protection from wet conditions.
T-Max® 200g thermal insulation. A lightweight, hypo-allergenic insulation that provides warmth without the bulk and allows moisture to move away from the body to help regulate your body temperature.
Tarantula Anti-Slip® high traction rubber outsoles help prevent slipping on wet surfaces.
- CSA Green Triangle: Puncture resistant steel safety plate and CSA Grade 1 certified steel toe cap. For use in industrial environments where there is a puncture hazard from nails or other sharp objects, particularly in the construction industry.
- Grade 1 Certified Toe Cap: Protective steel toe cap designed to withstand impacts up to 125 joules (or 92.19 lbs foot of force).
- Sole Puncture Protection: Puncture resistant steel safety plates designed to withstand a force of not less than 1200 Newtons (270 pounds) and for cracking at not less than 1.5million flexes.
- CSA White Rectangle: Electrical shock-resistant soles and heels capable of withstanding an application of 18,000 volts, with outsoles intended to provide a secondary source of electric shock-resistance protection to the wearer against live electrical hazards.
- Hyper-Dri® HD3: A 100% waterproof and breathable innovation that acts as an impenetrable barrier to the elements while allowing body-generated moisture to escape. A waterproof barrier is laminated to the underside of the outer material and a durable water repellent treatment is applied on the outside.
- Dri-Tec® Lining: Mesh lining designed with millions of microscopic pores so that water vapor can escape from the shoe without water droplets being able to come in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable throughout the day.
- FreshTech®: A safe and invisible antimicrobial treatment that inhibits the growth of fungi, mold, and mildew, in addition to odor causing bacteria to keep feet fresh.
- Tarantula Anti-Slip®: Outsoles that provide the ultimate in slip protection by using a unique tread pattern and an advanced rubber compound to increase friction and push liquids out from underfoot for incredible grip on wet, soapy, oily and greasy surfaces.
- T-Max® Insulation: A lightweight, hypo-allergenic insulation that provides warmth without the bulk. Made with a combination of high performance fibers that regulate the temperature of your feet and allow moisture and excess heat to escape.
- Duratoe®: A durable molded toe cap applied to the outside of the work boot to increase the life of the toe area of the boot.
Customer Service & Warranty
Contact Us: For questions and order inquiries, please email us.
Warranty: Our products are guaranteed to last. If you aren't 100% satisfied, we've got you covered for up to 100 days on manufacturer defects.