Men's 6 Inch Waterproof Leather Safety Work Boots Steel Toe Composite Plated With Anti Slip SolesRegular price $115
Built for lasting protection in wet working conditions, these rugged safety work boots have waterproof leather uppers and have been designed with Hyper-Dri® HD3 technology for a 100% waterproof barrier to the elements that allows body-generated moisture to escape to keep feet dry. Equipped with protective steel toes and composite plates to keep feet safe from overhead, puncture and electrical hazards. Breathable and moisture wicking Dri-Tec® mesh linings with FreshTech® anti-odor treatment keep feet feeling fresh all day. Heavily treaded Tarantula Anti-Slip® rubber outsoles ensure superior traction for slip prevention on oily, wet and uneven surfaces. Abrasion resistant TPU exterior toe and heel guards have been designed to prevent wear and tear and for additional foot protection. Soft foam padded ankle collars and tongues ensure extra comfort in areas of friction and rubbing. Removable EVA insoles and cushioning PU midsoles are lightweight and shock absorbing for superior comfort all day long.
Genuine leather waterproof uppers, mesh lining, EVA insoles, PU midsoles, rubber outsoles.
CSA (Canadian Standards Association) Grade 1 steel toes and composite plates. Puncture resistant. Electric shock resistant. TPU toe and heel guards.
CSA Grade 1 steel toe cap withstands impacts of 125 joules (92.19 lbs foot force).
Sole puncture protection
Steel plates for sole puncture protection in heavy work environments where sharp objects are present.
Electrical Shock Resistant
Electrical shock resistant soles and heels protect against live electrical hazards.
Hyper-Dri® HD3 provides 100% waterproof and breathable protection from wet conditions.
Tarantula Anti-Slip® high traction rubber outsoles help prevent slipping on wet and oily surfaces.
Abrasion resistant TPU toe and heel guards for superior durability that withstands wear and tear.
- CSA Green Triangle: Puncture resistant composite safety plates and CSA Grade 1 certified steel toe caps. For use in industrial environments where there is a puncture hazard from nails or other sharp objects, particularly in the construction industry.
- Grade 1 Certified Toe Cap: Protective steel toe cap designed to withstand impacts up to 125 joules (or 92.19 lbs foot of force).
- Sole Puncture Protection: Puncture resistant composite safety plates designed to withstand a force of not less than 1200 Newtons (270 pounds) and for cracking at not less than 1.5million flexes.
- CSA White Rectangle: Electrical shock-resistant soles and heels capable of withstanding an application of 18,000 volts, with outsoles intended to provide a secondary source of electric shock-resistance protection to the wearer against live electrical hazards.
- Hyper-Dri® HD3: A 100% waterproof and breathable innovation that acts as an impenetrable barrier to the elements while allowing body-generated moisture to escape. A waterproof barrier is laminated to the underside of the outer material and a durable water repellent treatment is applied on the outside.
- Tarantula Anti-Slip®: Outsoles that provide the ultimate in slip protection by using a unique tread pattern and an advanced rubber compound to increase friction and push liquids out from underfoot for incredible grip on wet, soapy, oily and greasy surfaces.
- Dri-Tec® Lining: Mesh lining designed with millions of microscopic pores so that water vapor can escape from the shoe without water droplets being able to come in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable throughout the day.
- FreshTech®: A safe and invisible antimicrobial treatment that inhibits the growth of fungi, mold, and mildew, in addition to odor causing bacteria to keep feet fresh.