Men's 8537 8 Inch Insulated Leather Safety Work Boots Aluminum Toe Composite Plated With Anti Slip SolesRegular price $145
Classic safety work boots crafted with care from genuine full grain leather for lasting quality and protection on the job. The addition of molded TPU/Kevlar® reinforced side panels gives an extra layer of protection to the ankles. Equipped with protective aluminum toes and composite plates to keep feet safe from overhead, puncture and electrical hazards. Duratoe® PU exterior toe guards offer additional protection against jobsite hazards and wear and tear. Lightweight 200g T-Max® insulation boosts heat retention, making these boots the perfect choice for working outdoors on cool, damp days. Heavily treaded Tarantula Anti-Slip® rubber outsoles ensure superior traction and slip prevention on oily, wet and uneven surfaces. Soft foam padded ankle collars and tongues provide extra comfort in areas of friction and rubbing. Dri-Tec® mesh linings with FreshTech® anti-odor treatment keep feet feeling dry and fresh all day. The removable multiple density PU insoles and flexible poured PU welt midsoles have been designed for lightweight cushioning and shock absorption.
Genuine full grain leather uppers with TPU/Kevlar® side panels, Dri-Tec® mesh lining, PU insoles and midsoles, rubber outsoles.
CSA (Canadian Standards Association) Grade 1 aluminum toes and composite plates. Puncture resistant. Electric shock resistant.
CSA Grade 1 aluminum toe cap withstands impacts of 125 joules (92.19 lbs foot force).
Sole puncture protection
Composite plates for sole puncture protection in heavy work environments where sharp objects are present.
Electrical Shock Resistant
Electrical shock resistant soles and heels protect against live electrical hazards.
T-Max® 200g thermal insulation. A lightweight, hypo-allergenic insulation that provides warmth without the bulk and allows moisture to move away from the body to help regulate your body temperature.
Tarantula Anti-Slip® high traction rubber outsoles help prevent slipping on wet and oily surfaces.
Abrasion resistant Duratoe® TPU toe guards for superior durability that withstands wear and tear.
- CSA Green Triangle: Puncture resistant composite safety plate and CSA Grade 1 certified aluminum toe cap. For use in industrial environments where there is a puncture hazard from nails or other sharp objects, particularly in the construction industry.
- Grade 1 Certified Toe Cap: Protective aluminum toe cap designed to withstand impacts up to 125 joules (or 92.19 lbs foot of force).
- Sole Puncture Protection: Puncture resistant composite safety plates designed to withstand a force of not less than 1200 Newtons (270 pounds) and for cracking at not less than 1.5million flexes.
- CSA White Rectangle: Electrical shock-resistant soles and heels capable of withstanding an application of 18,000 volts, with outsoles intended to provide a secondary source of electric shock-resistance protection to the wearer against live electrical hazards.
- T-Max® Insulation: A lightweight, hypo-allergenic insulation that provides warmth without the bulk. Made with a combination of high performance fibers that regulate the temperature of your feet and allow moisture and excess heat to escape.
- Tarantula Anti-Slip®: Outsoles that provide the ultimate in slip protection by using a unique tread pattern and an advanced rubber compound to increase friction and push liquids out from underfoot for incredible grip on wet, soapy, oily and greasy surfaces.
- Duratoe®: A durable molded toe cap applied to the outside of the work boot to increase the life of the toe area of the boot.
- Dri-Tec® Lining: Mesh lining designed with millions of microscopic pores so that water vapor can escape from the shoe without water droplets being able to come in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable throughout the day.
- FreshTech®: A safe and invisible antimicrobial treatment that inhibits the growth of fungi, mold, and mildew, in addition to odor causing bacteria to keep feet fresh.