Women's Hiking Style Safety Work Shoes Aluminum Toe Composite Plated With Anti Slip SolesRegular price
- Will be in stock after
Made for feet on the move, these low-cut hiking style work shoes are equipped with protective aluminum toes and composite plates to keep feet safe from overhead, puncture and electrical hazards. The uppers have been made from rubber and PU for outstanding durability and abrasion resistance, while the mesh panels provide breathability for hardworking feet. Heavily treaded Tarantula Anti-Slip® rubber outsoles ensure superior traction and slip prevention on oily, wet and uneven surfaces. Moisture wicking and breathable Dri-Tec® mesh linings with FreshTech® anti-odor treatment keep feet feeling dry and smelling fresh all day long. The removable EVA insoles and flexible EVA midsoles have been designed for lightweight cushioning and shock absorption and to help prevent leg fatigue. Soft foam padded ankle collars and tongues ensure extra comfort in areas of friction and rubbing. Styled in gray on gray with fun pink accents for a fresh and sporty aesthetic.
Rubber, PU and technical mesh uppers, mesh lining, EVA midsoles, rubber outsoles.
CSA (Canadian Standards Association) Grade 1 aluminum toes and composite plates. Puncture resistant. Electric shock resistant.
CSA Grade 1 aluminum toe cap withstands impacts of 125 joules (92.19 lbs foot force).
Sole puncture protection
composite plates for sole puncture protection in heavy work environments where sharp objects are present.
Electrical Shock Resistant
Electrical shock resistant soles and heels protect against live electrical hazards.
Tarantula Anti-Slip® high traction rubber outsoles help prevent slipping on wet and oily surfaces.
Breathable Anti-Odor Lining
Breathable Dri-Tec® mesh lining with FreshTech® anti-odor treatment keeps feet dry and fresh all day.
General purpose, trades, warehousing, manufacturing.
- CSA Green Triangle: Puncture resistant composite safety plate and CSA Grade 1 certified aluminum toe cap. For use in industrial environments where there is a puncture hazard from nails or other sharp objects, particularly in the construction industry.
- Grade 1 Certified Toe Cap: Protective aluminum toe cap designed to withstand impacts up to 125 joules (or 92.19 lbs foot of force).
- Sole Puncture Protection: Puncture resistant composite safety plates designed to withstand a force of not less than 1200 Newtons (270 pounds) and for cracking at not less than 1.5million flexes.
- CSA White Rectangle: Electrical shock-resistant soles and heels capable of withstanding an application of 18,000 volts, with outsoles intended to provide a secondary source of electric shock-resistance protection to the wearer against live electrical hazards.
- Tarantula Anti-Slip®: Outsoles that provide the ultimate in slip protection by using a unique tread pattern and an advanced rubber compound to increase friction and push liquids out from underfoot for incredible grip on wet, soapy, oily and greasy surfaces.
- Dri-Tec® Lining: Moisture wicking mesh lining designed with millions of microscopic pores so that water vapor can escape from the shoe without water droplets being able to come in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable throughout the day.
- FreshTech®: A safe and invisible antimicrobial treatment that inhibits the growth of fungi, mold, and mildew, in addition to odor causing bacteria to keep feet smelling fresh.