Women's Hiking Style Safety Work Shoes Steel Toe Plated With Odor ProtectionRegular price $65
- Will be in stock after
For safety with stylish good looks, lace up these hiking style safety work shoes equipped with protective steel toes and plates to keep hard working feet safe from overhead, puncture and electrical hazards. Lugged rubber outsoles ensure superior traction on slippery and uneven surfaces. Uppers constructed from scratch resistant PU for durability and sporty mesh panels for breathability. Moisture wicking and breathable Dri-Tec® mesh linings with FreshTech® anti-odor treatment keep feet feeling dry and smelling fresh all day long. The removable EVA insoles and flexible EVA midsoles have been designed for lightweight cushioning and shock absorption and to help prevent leg fatigue. Soft foam padded ankle collars and tongues provide support and extra comfort in areas of friction and rubbing. Styled in gray on gray with bright pink accents and graphic stitching details for a fun sporty aesthetic.
PU and mesh uppers, mesh linings, EVA insoles and midsoles, rubber outsoles.
CSA (Canadian Standards Association) Grade 1 steel toes and plates. Puncture resistant. Electric shock resistant.
CSA Grade 1 steel toe cap withstands impacts of 125 joules (92.19 lbs foot force).
Sole puncture protection
Steel plates for sole puncture protection in heavy work environments where sharp objects are present.
Electrical Shock Resistant
Electrical shock resistant soles and heels protect against live electrical hazards.
Breathable Anti-Odor Lining
Breathable Dri-Tec® mesh lining with FreshTech® anti-odor treatment keeps feet dry and fresh all day.
Lightweight removable EVA insoles, cushioning EVA midsoles and shock absorbing rubber outsoles for long wearing comfort.
General purpose, trades, warehousing, manufacturing.
- CSA Green Triangle: Puncture resistant steel safety plate and CSA Grade 1 certified steel toe cap. For use in industrial environments where there is a puncture hazard from nails or other sharp objects, particularly in the construction industry.
- Grade 1 Certified Toe Cap: Protective steel toe cap designed to withstand impacts up to 125 joules (or 92.19 lbs foot of force).
- Sole Puncture Protection: Puncture resistant steel safety plates designed to withstand a force of not less than 1200 Newtons (270 pounds) and for cracking at not less than 1.5million flexes.
- CSA White Rectangle: Electrical shock-resistant soles and heels capable of withstanding an application of 18,000 volts, with outsoles intended to provide a secondary source of electric shock-resistance protection to the wearer against live electrical hazards.
- Dri-Tec® Lining: Moisture wicking mesh lining designed with millions of microscopic pores so that water vapor can escape from the shoe without water droplets being able to come in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable throughout the day.
- FreshTech®: A safe and invisible antimicrobial treatment that inhibits the growth of fungi, mold, and mildew, in addition to odor causing bacteria to keep feet smelling fresh.
- High Traction Soles: Heavily treaded rubber outsoles for superior traction on wet and slippery surfaces.