Helly Hansen Workwear
Men's Alta PU Rubber Waterproof Safety Work Boots Composite Toe Plated With Anti Slip SolesRegular price $100
Lightweight and flexible, these durable PU rubber safety work boots offer 100% waterproof protection as well as oil, industrial grease and chemical resistance to keep feet dry and comfortable in wet and messy working conditions. Equipped with protective ASTM F2413-11 composite toes and plates keep feet safe from overhead, puncture and electrical hazards. Removable PU insoles with arch support and cushioning hi-poly foam midsoles provide long wearing comfort. Designed with thermal insulation to maintain warmth in cooler temperatures. Anti-slip rubber outsoles engineered with Green Diamond® technology ensure superior traction on slippery surfaces in wet, oily and icy conditions. Styled in all black with a flash of lime green on the soles.
PU rubber uppers, PU insoles, hi-poly foam midsoles, nylon lining, rubber outsoles.
ASTM F2413-11 composite toes and plates with I/75 impact rating and C/75 compression rating. Puncture resistant. Protective electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Composite toe caps meet ASTM F2413-11 standard for protective footwear. Made from a lightweight non-metallic elastomeric material that is lightweight and will not conduct heat or electricity.
Electrical Hazard Resistant
ASTM-F2413-11 standard approved electrical shock resistant soles and heels protect against live electrical hazards.
Fully sealed 100% waterproof PU rubber uppers keep feet dry in wet conditions.
Lightweight and low-bulk thermal insulation maintains warmth in cooler temperatures.
Rubber outsoles engineered with Green Diamond® technology to provide superior traction on slippery surfaces in wet, oily and icy conditions.
Removable PU insoles with arch support, cushioning hi-poly foam midsoles and high traction Green Diamond® rubber outsoles.
- ASTM F2413-11 Composite Toe: Safety composite toe caps and plates made from a non-metallic elastomeric material that will not conduct heat or electricity and meet or exceed the ASTM F2413-11 standard for protective footwear.
- I/75 Impact Rating: ASTM F2413-11 approved Class I/75 protective footwear retains a 1/2 inch or greater clearance after a nominal impact of 75 pounds of foot force.
- C/75 Compression Rating: ASTM F2413-11 approved Class C/75 protective footwear retains a 1/2 inch after compression of 2,500 lbs or greater.
- Electrical Hazard Resistant: Meets ASTM-F2413-11 standard for electrical shock-resistant soles and heels capable of withstanding an application of 18,000 volts, with outsoles intended to provide a secondary source of electric shock-resistance protection to the wearer against the hazards from an incidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Capable of withstanding the application of 18,000 volts at 60 hertz for one minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of one milliampere under dry conditions.
- Green Diamond®: New technology for anti-slip footwear that provides superior non-slip properties in contact with all slippery surfaces in wet, oily and icy conditions. "Diamond" material is non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
- 100% Waterproof: Fully sealed 100% waterproof construction made from PU rubber to keep feet dry and protected in wet conditions.
- Thermal Insulation: Lightweight thermal insulation designed to help keep feet warm without bulk in cool temperatures.