Helly Hansen Workwear
Men's Denison 6 Inch Waterproof Leather Safety Work Boots Composite Toe Plated With Anti Slip SolesRegular price $115
Wet and rainy weather won't stop these hardworking six inch waterproof safety work boots. Crafted from genuine full grain leather for long lasting durability and engineered with HellyTech® Performance 100% waterproof and breathable fabric technology to keep hardworking feet dry in wet working conditions. ASTM-F2413-11 protective composite toes and plates to keep feet safe from overhead, puncture and electrical hazards. Slip and oil resistant HellyGrip rubber outsoles provide superior traction on wet, oily and uneven surfaces. Soft foam padded ankle collars and bellowed tongues with elastic side supports provide extra comfort and protection against friction and rubbing. Breathable and moisture wicking molded AirFrame linings feature specialized air channels designed to circulate air and body generated heat to regulate temperature and keep feet dry in both cool and warm weather. PU insoles and C-Zone heel cushioning ensure outstanding comfort on even the longest work days. TPU exterior toe guards offer additional protection against hazards and wear and tear on the jobsite.
Full grain leather uppers, AirFrame molded lining, PU insoles, rubber outsoles.
ASTM F2413-11 composite toes and plates with I/75 impact rating and C/75 compression rating. Protective electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Composite toe caps meet ASTM F2413-11 standard for protective footwear. Made from a lightweight non-metallic elastomeric material that is lightweight and will not conduct heat or electricity.
Electrical Hazard Resistant
ASTM-F2413-11 standard approved electrical shock resistant soles and heels protect against live electrical hazards.
Designed with HellyTech® Performance breathable and waterproof fabric technology to keep feet dry and fresh.
Slip and oil resistant HellyGrip rubber outsoles for superior traction on slick, wet and uneven surfaces.
Molded AirFrame linings wick away moisture and circulate air and body generated heat through specialized air channels to keep feet cool on hot days and warm and dry on cold days.
Abrasion resistant TPU toe guards for superior durability that withstands wear and tear.
- ASTM F2413-11 Composite Toe: Safety composite toe caps and plates made from a non-metallic elastomeric material that will not conduct heat or electricity and meet or exceed the ASTM F2413-11 standard for protective footwear.
- I/75 Impact Rating: ASTM F2413-11 approved Class I/75 protective footwear retains a 1/2 inch or greater clearance after a nominal impact of 75 pounds of foot force.
- C/75 Compression Rating: ASTM F2413-11 approved Class C/75 protective footwear retains a 1/2 inch after compression of 2,500 lbs or greater.
- Electrical Hazard Resistant: Meets ASTM-F2413-11 standard for electrical shock-resistant soles and heels capable of withstanding an application of 18,000 volts, with outsoles intended to provide a secondary source of electric shock-resistance protection to the wearer against the hazards from an incidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Capable of withstanding the application of 18,000 volts at 60 hertz for one minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of one milliampere under dry conditions.
- HellyTech® Performance: Proven 100% waterproof and breathable fabric technology that keeps feet dry and fresh wet conditions.
- HellyGrip: Specialized anti-slip rubber technology in combination with siped and lugged sole design for superior traction on wet and oily surfaces.
- AirFrame Lining: Breathable and moisture wicking lining technology designed to regulate foot temperature by circulating air through molded air channels to keep feet cool on hot days and warm and dry on cold days.