Helly Hansen Workwear
Men's Extralight 6 Inch Leather Safety Work Boots Composite Toe Plated With Anti Slip SolesRegular price $185
Featuring a super lightweight design with protective composite toes and plates, these work boots have been built for the ultimate in comfort and workplace safety. Durable buffalo leather uppers with abrasion resistant TPU toe caps provide further protection against daily wear and tear. Slip resistant rubber outsoles with a deep lug pattern help maintain footing on slick and uneven surfaces. Removable Ortholite® insoles and Extralight® midsoles ensure lightweight shock absorption and support to keep feet comfortable. Breathable Air Mesh® lining helps maintain fresh feeling feet throughout your work day. Styled in black with bright orange accents and hiking style laces for a modern sporty look.
Genuine buffalo leather uppers, Air Mesh® fabric lining and rubber outsoles.
CSA (Canadian Standards Association) Grade 1 composite toes and plates. Puncture resistant. Electric shock resistant. Abrasion resistant TPU toe guards.
CSA Grade 1 composite toe cap withstands impacts of 125 joules (92.19 lbs foot force).
Sole puncture protection
Composite plates for sole puncture protection in heavy work environments where sharp objects are present.
Electrical Shock Resistant
Electrical shock resistant soles and heels protect against live electrical hazards.
High traction lugged rubber outsoles help prevent slipping on slick surfaces.
Removable Ortholite® insoles and Extralight® midsoles for superior lightweight comfort. High traction rubber outsoles.
General purpose, construction, trades, warehousing, manufacturing.
- CSA Green Triangle: Puncture resistant composite safety plate and CSA Grade 1 certified composite toe cap. For use in industrial environments where there is a puncture hazard from nails or other sharp objects, particularly in the construction industry.
- Grade 1 Certified Toe Cap: Protective composite toe cap designed to withstand impacts up to 125 joules (or 92.19 lbs foot of force).
- Sole Puncture Protection: Puncture resistant composite safety plates designed to withstand a force of not less than 1200 Newtons (270 pounds) and for cracking at not less than 1.5million flexes.
- CSA White Rectangle: Electrical shock-resistant soles and heels capable of withstanding an application of 18,000 volts, with outsoles intended to provide a secondary source of electric shock-resistance protection to the wearer against live electrical hazards.
- Anti-Slip Soles: Slip resistant rubber outsoles are heavily treaded for superior traction on wet, slick and uneven surfaces.
Customer Service & Warranty
Contact Us: For questions and order inquiries, please email us.
Warranty: Our products are guaranteed to last. If you aren't 100% satisfied, we've got you covered for up to 100 days on manufacturer defects.