Helly Hansen Workwear
Men's Loki Athletic Safety Work Shoes Composite Toe With Anti Slip SolesRegular price $75
- Will be in stock after
As lightweight and comfortable as a running shoe but with the protection of ASTM F2413-11 composite toes to keep feet safe from overhead, underfoot and electrical hazards. Abrasion resistant HellyWear™ toe caps and TPU heel counters provide additional protection against wear and tear on the job. Static dissipative soles reduce the risk of electric shock. High traction rubber outsoles help maintain grip on slick and uneven surfaces, while the full length PU insoles with gel pods and EPR midsoles ensure lightweight cushioning and comfort. Uppers constructed from black and gray geometric patterned PU overlaid on black mesh for a cool athletic look.
PU injection on mesh uppers, rubber outsoles.
ASTM F2413-11 static dissipative composite toes with I/75 impact rating and C/75 compression rating. HellyWear™ toe caps and TPU heel counter.
Composite toe caps meet ASTM F2413-11 standard for protective footwear. Made from a lightweight non-metallic elastomeric material that is lightweight and will not conduct heat or electricity.
Electrical Shock Resistant
Static dissipative soles meet ASTM-F2413-11 standard for reducing the risk of electric shock.
Slip and oil resistant rubber outsoles for traction on wet and slick surfaces.
Full length PU insoles with gel pods, shock absorbing EPR midsoles and high traction rubber outsoles.
Abrasion resistant HellyWear™ toe caps and TPU heel counters for superior durability.
General purpose, trades, warehousing, manufacturing.
- ASTM F2413-11 Composite Toe: Safety composite toe caps made from a non-metallic elastomeric material that will not conduct heat or electricity and meet or exceed the ASTM F2413-11 standard for protective footwear.
- I/75 Impact Rating: ASTM F2413-11 approved Class I/75 protective footwear retains a 1/2 inch or greater clearance after a nominal impact of 75 pounds of foot force.
- C/75 Compression Rating: ASTM F2413-11 approved Class C/75 protective footwear retains a 1/2 inch after compression of 2,500 lbs or greater.
- Static Dissipative: Meets ASTM-F2413-11 standard for protection against electrical hazards and reducing the possibility of electric shock. Footwear has lower limit of electrical resistance of 1 megohm and an upper limit of 100 megohms when 50 volts are applied.
- HellyWear™ Protection: High abrasion synthetic material used in high-wear areas on shoes. This lightweight and sturdy application keeps shoes intact and feet well protected against hard and sharp objects for a prolonged period of time.
- Anti-Slip Soles: Slip and oil resistant rubber outsoles are heavily treaded for superior traction on wet and slick surfaces.
- Metal-Free Design: ASTM F2413-11 composite toe caps are made from a lightweight non-metallic elastomeric material that will not conduct heat or electricity. No metal trims.