Helly Hansen Workwear
Men's Terreng 6 Inch Waterproof Hiking Style Safety Work Boots Composite Toe With Anti Slip SolesRegular price $95
Sporty style to see you safely through your work day. ASTM F2413-11 composite toes and plates protect feet from overhead, puncture and electrical hazards. Engineered with HellyTech® Performance waterproof and breathable fabric technology to keep feet dry and fresh in wet conditions. Designed for durability, the uppers have been constructed with CPU technology on mesh, abrasion resistant rubber toe guards and TPU heel counters. High traction Vibram® TC4+ rubber outsoles are designed for superior grip on slippery and uneven surfaces. Full length PU insoles with gel pods, TPU arch support and cushioning PU midsoles are lightweight and shock-absorbing. Breathable mesh lining and insoles with antimicrobial treatment fight odor-causing bacteria to keep feet fresh. Soft foam padded ankle collars and tongues ensure extra comfort in areas of friction and rubbing. Styled in sleek black with orange details. Metal free.
CPU technology overlaid on mesh uppers, mesh lining, PU insoles and midsoles, Vibram® TC4+ rubber outsoles. Metal free.
ASTM F2413-11 composite toes and plates with I/75 impact rating and C/75 compression rating. Protective electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Composite toe caps meet ASTM F2413-11 standard for protective footwear. Made from a lightweight non-metallic elastomeric material that is lightweight and will not conduct heat or electricity.
Electrical Hazard Resistant
ASTM-F2413-11 standard approved electrical shock resistant soles and heels protect against live electrical hazards.
Designed with HellyTech® Performance breathable and waterproof fabric technology to keep feet dry and fresh.
Slip and oil resistant Vibram® TC4+ rubber outsoles for superior traction on wet and slick surfaces.
Breathable mesh lining and insoles with antimicrobial treatment protect against odor-causing bacteria to keep feet fresh.
Abrasion resistant rubber toe guards and TPU heel counters for superior durability that withstands wear and tear.
- ASTM F2413-11 Composite Toe: Safety composite toe caps and plates made from a non-metallic elastomeric material that will not conduct heat or electricity and meet or exceed the ASTM F2413-11 standard for protective footwear.
- I/75 Impact Rating: ASTM F2413-11 approved Class I/75 protective footwear retains a 1/2 inch or greater clearance after a nominal impact of 75 pounds of foot force.
- C/75 Compression Rating: ASTM F2413-11 approved Class C/75 protective footwear retains a 1/2 inch after compression of 2,500 lbs or greater.
- Electrical Hazard Resistant: Meets ASTM-F2413-11 standard for electrical shock-resistant soles and heels capable of withstanding an application of 18,000 volts, with outsoles intended to provide a secondary source of electric shock-resistance protection to the wearer against the hazards from an incidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Capable of withstanding the application of 18,000 volts at 60 hertz for one minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of one milliampere under dry conditions.
- HellyTech® Performance: Proven 100% waterproof and breathable fabric technology that keeps feet dry and fresh wet conditions.
- Vibram® TC4+ Anti-Slip Soles: A specific compound designed for work and safety soles. Vibram® TC4+ when used with appropriately designed footwear can meet the ASTM level for EH footwear. While maintaining Vibram® high level grip and durability, these compounds satisfy the ISO standards for protective outsoles, including tear strength resistance, oil resistance, hot contact resistance and flexing resistance.
- Anti-Odor Technology: An invisible antimicrobial treatment applied to the inside of the shoe to fight odor causing bacteria.
- Metal-Free Design: ASTM F2413-11 composite toe caps are made from a lightweight non-metallic elastomeric material that will not conduct heat or electricity.