Helly Hansen Workwear
Men's Vapor Skate Style Leather Safety Work Shoes Composite Toe With Anti Slip SolesRegular price $89
Low profile and cool, these skate style safety work shoes are equipped with protective ASTM F2413-11 composite toes to keep you safe from impact, compression and electrical hazards on the job. The uppers have been constructed from highly durable action nubuck leather on abrasion resistant Cordura® nylon to withstand the wear and tear that comes with rough working conditions. High traction outsoles made from Vibram® rubber with TC4+ help maintain grip on slippery and uneven surfaces. Full length PU insoles with gel pods and PU midsoles ensure lightweight cushioning and comfort all day. Styled in a neutral palette of black and gray with a pop of orange sporty details. Metal free.
Action nubuck leather and Cordura® uppers, mesh lining, PU insoles and midsoles, Vibram® TC4+ rubber outsoles. Metal free.
ASTM F2413-11 composite toes with I/75 impact rating and C/75 compression rating. Protective electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Composite toe caps meet ASTM F2413-11 standard for protective footwear. Made from a lightweight non-metallic elastomeric material that is lightweight and will not conduct heat or electricity.
Electrical Hazard Resistant
ASTM-F2413-11 standard approved electrical shock resistant soles and heels protect against live electrical hazards.
Slip and oil resistant Vibram® TC4+ rubber outsoles for superior traction on wet and slick surfaces.
Full length PU insoles with gel pods, shock absorbing PU midsoles and high traction Vibram® TC4+ rubber outsoles.
Constructed from highly durable action nubuck leather and Cordura® nylon for superior resistance to abrasion and tearing.
General purpose, trades, warehousing, manufacturing.
- ASTM F2413-11 Composite Toe: Safety composite toe caps made from a non-metallic elastomeric material that will not conduct heat or electricity and meet or exceed the ASTM F2413-11 standard for protective footwear.
- I/75 Impact Rating: ASTM F2413-11 approved Class I/75 protective footwear retains a 1/2 inch or greater clearance after a nominal impact of 75 pounds of foot force.
- C/75 Compression Rating: ASTM F2413-11 approved Class C/75 protective footwear retains a 1/2 inch after compression of 2,500 lbs or greater.
- Electrical Hazard Resistant: Meets ASTM-F2413-11 standard for electrical shock-resistant soles and heels capable of withstanding an application of 18,000 volts, with outsoles intended to provide a secondary source of electric shock-resistance protection to the wearer against the hazards from an incidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Capable of withstanding the application of 18,000 volts at 60 hertz for one minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of one milliampere under dry conditions.
- Vibram® TC4+: A specific compound designed for work and safety soles. Vibram® TC4+ when used with appropriately designed footwear can meet the ASTM level for EH footwear. While maintaining Vibram® high level grip and durability, these compounds satisfy the ISO standards for protective outsoles, including tear strength resistance, oil resistance, hot contact resistance and flexing resistance.
- Metal-Free Design: ASTM F2413-11 composite toe caps are made from a lightweight non-metallic elastomeric material that will not conduct heat or electricity.