Helly Hansen Workwear
Men's Waterproof Leather Athletic Safety Work Shoes Composite Toe With Anti Slip SolesRegular price $65
Featuring an athletic design, HellyTech® Performance fabric technology and protective ASTM F2413-11 composite toes and plates, these work boots have been built for ultimate comfort and workplace safety. The waterproof action nubuck leather and Cordura® uppers and inner waterproof membrane ensure that feet stay dry and cozy in wet conditions. Abrasion resistant toe caps and heel counters provide additional protection against daily wear and tear. High traction rubber outsoles help maintain grip on slick and uneven surfaces. Full length PU insoles with gel pods and EPR midsoles ensure long wearing comfort and shock absorption. Soft foam padded ankle collars and tongues ensure extra comfort in areas of friction and rubbing. Styled in gray with sporty orange accents. Metal free.
Waterproof action nubuck leather and Cordura® uppers, mesh lining, PU insoles, EPR midsoles, rubber outsoles. Metal free.
ASTM F2413-11 composite toes with I/75 impact rating and C/75 compression rating. Protective electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Composite toe caps meet ASTM F2413-11 standard for protective footwear. Made from a lightweight non-metallic elastomeric material that is lightweight and will not conduct heat or electricity.
Electrical Hazard Resistant
ASTM-F2413-11 standard approved electrical shock resistant soles and heels protect against live electrical hazards.
HellyTech® Performance breathable and waterproof fabric technology using waterproof action nubuck leather Cordura® uppers and an inner waterproof membrane to keep feet dry.
Full length PU insoles with gel pods, shock absorbing EPR midsoles and high traction rubber outsoles.
Abrasion resistant rubber toe guards and heel counters for superior durability that withstands wear and tear.
Slip and oil resistant rubber outsoles for traction on wet and slick surfaces.
- ASTM F2413-11 Composite Toe: Safety composite toe caps made from a non-metallic elastomeric material that will not conduct heat or electricity and meet or exceed the ASTM F2413-11 standard for protective footwear.
- I/75 Impact Rating: ASTM F2413-11 approved Class I/75 protective footwear retains a 1/2 inch or greater clearance after a nominal impact of 75 pounds of foot force.
- C/75 Compression Rating: ASTM F2413-11 approved Class C/75 protective footwear retains a 1/2 inch after compression of 2,500 lbs or greater.
- Electrical Hazard Resistant: Meets ASTM-F2413-11 standard for electrical shock-resistant soles and heels capable of withstanding an application of 18,000 volts, with outsoles intended to provide a secondary source of electric shock-resistance protection to the wearer against the hazards from an incidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Capable of withstanding the application of 18,000 volts at 60 hertz for one minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of one milliampere under dry conditions.
- HellyTech® Performance: Proven 100% waterproof and breathable fabric technology that keeps feet dry and fresh wet conditions.
- Metal-Free Design: ASTM F2413-11 composite toe caps are made from a lightweight non-metallic elastomeric material that will not conduct heat or electricity.
- Anti-Slip Soles: Slip and oil resistant rubber outsoles for improved traction on wet and slick surfaces.
Customer Service & Warranty
Contact Us: For questions and order inquiries, please email us.
Warranty: Our products are guaranteed to last. If you aren't 100% satisfied, we've got you covered for up to 100 days on manufacturer defects.