Helly Hansen Workwear
Women's 6 Inch High Abrasion Insulated Safety Work Boots Aluminum Toe Composite PlatedRegular price $150
Built for a durability in tough working environments, these safety work boots have been expertly crafted from Lenzi Perspair, a technologically advanced woven fabric made from bonded fibers to create breathable and seamless uppers with a high level of abrasion resistance and mechanical performance. Equipped with protective aluminum toes and composite plates to keep feet safe from overhead, puncture and electrical hazards. Lightweight 200g T-Max® insulation boosts heat retention, making these boots a great choice for working outdoors on cold and damp days. Dri-Tec® mesh linings with FreshTech® anti-odor treatment keep feet feeling dry and smelling fresh all day. Removable open cell EVA insoles and lightweight EVA midsoles provide outstanding comfort, while slip and oil resistant lugged rubber outsoles provide superior traction on wet and oily surfaces. Soft foam padded ankle collars and tongues provide extra comfort in areas of friction and rubbing.
Lenzi Perspair uppers, Dri-Tec® mesh lining, EVA insoles and midsoles, rubber outsoles.
CSA (Canadian Standards Association) Grade 1 aluminum toes and composite plates. Puncture resistant. Electric shock resistant.
CSA Grade 1 aluminum toe cap withstands impacts of 125 joules (92.19 lbs foot force).
Sole puncture protection
Composite plates for sole puncture protection in heavy work environments where sharp objects are present.
Electrical Shock Resistant
Electrical shock resistant soles and heels protect against live electrical hazards.
T-Max® 200g thermal insulation. A lightweight, hypo-allergenic insulation that provides warmth without the bulk and allows moisture to move away from the body to help regulate your body temperature.
Breathable Anti-Odor Lining
Breathable and moisture wicking Dri-Tec® mesh lining with FreshTech® anti-odor treatment keeps feet dry and smelling fresh all day.
Slip and oil resistant rubber outsoles for superior traction on wet and oily surfaces.
- CSA Green Triangle: Puncture resistant composite safety plate and CSA Grade 1 certified aluminum toe cap. For use in industrial environments where there is a puncture hazard from nails or other sharp objects, particularly in the construction industry.
- Grade 1 Certified Toe Cap: Protective aluminum toe cap designed to withstand impacts up to 125 joules (or 92.19 lbs foot of force).
- Sole Puncture Protection: Puncture resistant composite safety plates designed to withstand a force of not less than 1200 Newtons (270 pounds) and for cracking at not less than 1.5million flexes.
- CSA White Rectangle: Electrical shock-resistant soles and heels capable of withstanding an application of 18,000 volts, with outsoles intended to provide a secondary source of electric shock-resistance protection to the wearer against live electrical hazards.
- T-Max® Insulation: A lightweight, hypo-allergenic insulation that provides warmth without the bulk. Made with a combination of high performance fibers that regulate the temperature of your feet and allow moisture and excess heat to escape.
- Dri-Tec® Lining: Mesh lining designed with millions of microscopic pores so that water vapor can escape from the shoe without water droplets being able to come in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable throughout the day.
- FreshTech®: A safe and invisible antimicrobial treatment that inhibits the growth of fungi, mold, and mildew, in addition to odor causing bacteria to keep feet fresh.
- Anti-Slip Soles: Slip and oil resistant rubber outsoles for improved traction on wet and slick surfaces.
- TPU Toe Guards: A durable molded toe cap applied to the outside of the work boot to increase the life of the toe area of the boot.