Helly Hansen Workwear
Women's Bergen 6 Inch Waterproof Leather Safety Work Boots Composite Toe With Anti Slip SolesRegular price $85
Designed for safety and lasting durability, these work boots keep feet comfortable and secure in a range of working conditions. Engineered with the HellyTech® Performance 100% waterproof and breathable inner membrane and waterproof full grain leather uppers to ensure feet stay completely dry in the wettest conditions. Equipped with protective ASTM F2413-11 composite toes to keep feet safe from impact, compression and electrical hazards. Abrasion resistant Helcor leather vamps and TPU heel counters and toe guards provide additional durability and protection against wear and tear. Removable full length PU insoles with gel pods and TPU arch supports for superior comfort. TPU shank provides extra stability. Rugged outsoles made from Vibram® Fire and Ice compound have been formulated for fire resistance and high grip performance in extreme cold and heat. Breathable mesh lining and insoles with antimicrobial treatment fight odor-causing bacteria to keep feet fresh. Soft foam padded ankle collars and tongues ensure extra comfort in areas of friction and rubbing.
Waterproof full grain leather uppers, Helcor leather vamps, mesh lining, PU insoles, Vibram® Fire and Ice rubber outsoles.
ASTM F2413-11 composite toes with I/75 impact rating and C/75 compression rating. Protective electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Composite toe caps meet ASTM F2413-11 standard for protective footwear. Made from a lightweight non-metallic elastomeric material that is lightweight and will not conduct heat or electricity.
Electrical Hazard Resistant
ASTM-F2413-11 standard approved electrical shock resistant soles and heels protect against live electrical hazards.
Designed with HellyTech® Performance breathable and waterproof membrane and waterproof leather to keep feet dry and fresh.
Outsoles made from Vibram® Fire and Ice compound for superior grip performance and fire resistance in extreme temperatures.
Breathable mesh lining and insoles with antimicrobial treatment protect against odor-causing bacteria to keep feet fresh.
Abrasion resistant Helcor vamps and TPU toe guards and heel counters for superior durability that withstands wear and tear.
- ASTM F2413-11 Composite Toe: Safety composite toe caps made from a non-metallic elastomeric material that will not conduct heat or electricity and meet or exceed the ASTM F2413-11 standard for protective footwear.
- I/75 Impact Rating: ASTM F2413-11 approved Class I/75 protective footwear retains a 1/2 inch or greater clearance after a nominal impact of 75 pounds of foot force.
- C/75 Compression Rating: ASTM F2413-11 approved Class C/75 protective footwear retains a 1/2 inch after compression of 2,500 lbs or greater.
- Electrical Hazard Resistant: Meets ASTM-F2413-11 standard for electrical shock-resistant soles and heels capable of withstanding an application of 18,000 volts, with outsoles intended to provide a secondary source of electric shock-resistance protection to the wearer against the hazards from an incidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Capable of withstanding the application of 18,000 volts at 60 hertz for one minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of one milliampere under dry conditions.
- HellyTech® Performance: Proven 100% waterproof and breathable fabric technology that keeps feet dry and fresh wet conditions.
- Vibram® Fire and Ice Soles: Formulated for extreme applications while maintaining performance in a wide range of temperatures (from -20°C to +250°C). Satisfies the NFPA requirements for flame resistance and provides flexibility and traction at -23°C. Vibram® Fire and Ice can be used in any outdoor activity where fire resistance ad high grip performance have to be maintained in very cold weather conditions.
- Anti-Odor Technology: An invisible antimicrobial treatment applied to the inside of the shoe to fight odor causing bacteria.